Low-backlash planetary gearheads planetdrive® PDH
The single-stage and double-stage low-backlash planetary gearheads from planetroll® ensure a minimum torsional backlash and enormous torsional rigidity for the highest precision and dynamics. Furthermore, they offer high radial forces, extremely high resistance against tilt, perfect control precision and extremely low-noise running thanks to an optimized tooth form.
- High radial forces and an extreme resistance against tilt through large-dimensioned taper roller bearings.
- High torsional rigidity thanks to an optimized sungear with a stable two-sided support for the planetary gears.
- Highest positional accuracy is achieved by using ground and highly accurated gears.
- Low running noise thanks to an optimized gear tooth shape.
- High quality shaft seals ensure a permanent and save sealing.